1. The personal data of the User/Operator/Client that SAVIX srl acquires from him/her will be processed in accordance with legislation governing the processing of personal data.
2. The Owner of the processing of personal data is SAVIX srl with headquarters in Alberobello (BA) at C.da Popoleto 14B, VAT no. IT05948750723, in the person of the legal pro tempore representative.
3. By "processing of personal data" we mean any operation or collection of operations concerned with the collection, modification, registration or retention of data relating to the natural or legal person of the User/Operator/Client.
4. Providing the personal data is necessary and therefore, any refusal to provide these at the time of registering for the Site or formulating an Order causes the inability of the User/Operator/Client to take advantage of the services made available by SAVIX srl.
5. Personal data specified by the User/ Operator/Client will be handled and processed by means of paper and automated methods and tools, and will be stored on both computer media and paper media, organised on a database, and on any other suitable type of support, subject to security measures that comply with the existing legislation.
6. After voluntarily sending e-mails to the addresses on the website or after an order has been sent, SAVIX srl may treat the sender's e-mail address and the additional personal information contained in the e-mail in order to respond to requests formulated by the User/Operator/Client.
7. Personal data made available to SAVIX srl, prior consent of the User/Operator/Client, may be used for:
- execution of the service and order management;
- consent and management for any subscription or registration at the website www.eeclip.com or other sites owned and/or affiliated to, and/or related in any way to SAVIX srl;
- performing activities connected to performing services by the Company and, in general, for carrying out activities related to the execution of contractual relationships with SAVIX srl or to deal with any special customer requirements before concluding the contract.
8. Personal data made available to SAVIX srl may be used for further purposes listed below, prior consent of the User/Operator/Client, whereof:
- statistical processing, sending advertising material, including via the use of e-mail;
- sending information and promotional communications, including those of a commercial nature, advertising materials and/or offers of goods and services;
- sending and subscribing to the newsletter.
9. Personal data acquired will not be disseminated, and may be communicated, not only to subjects who have a right and interest to access it according to the law or secondary and/or community legislation, but also by internal staff at SAVIX srl, as well as by companies, associations or professional firms that provide services and activities on behalf of SAVIX srl as those responsible for processing in order to meet legal obligations, as well as for any organisational and administrative requirements needed to provide the requested services.
10. SAVIX srl will ensure that the transfer of personal data is carried out in accordance with current regulations.
11. SAVIX srl will adopt specific security measures to prevent the loss of personal data, its misuse or incorrect use, and unauthorised accesses.
12. With respect to the processing of personal data, the User/Operator/Client involved may exercise their rights under Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and its subsequent amendments and additions. In particular, the User/Operator/Customer has the right to obtain:
- the identity of the origin of the personal data;
- the identification of the purposes and the means of processing;
- identification of the software used when processing is by means of electronic tools;
- the identification of the ID details of the Owner, of the Managers and of the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2 of Italian Legislative Decree. no. 196/2003 and its subsequent amendments and additions;
- the updating, rectification or, where relevant, addition of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the Law.
13. The User/Operator/Client concerned has the right to object to, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or business communications.
14. To exercise the rights provided for in points no. 12-13 listed above, the relevant User/Operator/Client can apply to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Vers. 1.2 del 18-05-2018
- Cookies are text files which are installed on the User’s device while browsing the website www.eeclip.com to facilitate the server functions and ensure better use of the service offered. By using cookies, Users can be identified when using the website so that SAVIX srl will be able to analyse the behaviour of the User and personalise access to the site. Cookies are also used to increase site navigation speed, and recognise and monitor user requests.
- Cookies from the website visited (“owners”) or sites managed by other organisations (“third parties”) may also be received when visiting a website. A notable example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are web page elements generated directly by the sites and integrated into the pages of the host site. Social plugins are most commonly used for sharing content on social networks. These plugins require cookies to be sent to and from all sites operated by third parties. The processing of relevant information gathered by third parties is governed by them and you should refer to them if needed. For the purposes of greater transparency and convenience, below is a non-exhaustive list of third party websites with information about their policies for handling cookies.
> Facebook policy: www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
> Facebook (settings): access your account. Privacy sectionTwitter policy: support.twitter.com/articles/20170514Twitter (settings): twitter.com/settings/security
> LinkedIn policy: www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
> LinkedIn (settings): www.linkedin.com/settings/
> Google+ policy: www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
> Google+ (settings): www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Therefore, it contains links to other websites that have their own privacy statements. These privacy statements may differ from those adopted by SAVIX srl, which may not correspond to third-party sites.
- So as to have a comprehensive and up-to-date list of all third parties that can access their web browser via SAVIX srl websites or in other ways, the User will be able to install a plug-in designed for that purpose.
- The User can also set up his or her computer so that it receives an alert whenever a cookie is installed or, alternatively, can decide to completely shut down cookie installation. The User can do this via the browser settings used on his/her device, taking into account that every browser is different from the others, and it is therefore convenient to access the Help menu to learn how to change cookie preferences correctly. By disabling cookies, however, the User may not have access to many of the features that make the website and its applications more efficient, and some of SAVIX srl services may not work correctly.
- The website uses different types of cookies that can be installed on the User’s device. These are:
Analytical cookies: these allow you to refine your website by tracking and analysing the User’s behaviour and making navigation easier. Through these cookies you will see the most frequently visited pages, User preferences, as well as products that have already been displayed and will not therefore be reposted. In order to analyse how to use the website, it also uses the Google analysis services provided by Google, including Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, – text files that are saved onto your computer, that allow you to analyse how User’s use our online content through Google. The data from the cookie on your use of our website (including your IP address) are normally transmitted to and stored on the Google server in the USA. In the event you enable IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be preventatively abbreviated within member states of the European Union or other states that have signed the agreement on European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the whole IP address be sent to Google’s servers in the USA and then abbreviated onsite. Google will use these data to evaluate the use by Users of the SAVIX srl website, for drafting website protocols and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet. The IP address transferred from the User’s browser to Google Analytics will not be associated with other Google data. Google will transmit this information to third parties only when there are any legal requirements or for the purposes of data processing. By using these websites, the User accepts their data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes described above. Users can avoid storing cookies through the software settings for their own browsers; in that case, some of the functionality of the websites may be compromised. Users can also prevent data detection by Google created from cookies relating to the use they make of websites (including their IP address); the same applies to compilation of these data by Google. For this purpose, the User can download and install the available browser plug-in at the address below. You can find more information about Google Analytics and data protection at the website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it.
Advertising cookies and behavioural advertising: these are used by the site to collect data about the navigational habits and preferences of a User in order to develop a specific profile for customising business offers, and to improve product and service searches to meet the real needs of Users;
Third party cookies: these are installed by other websites in order to ensure a high degree of correspondence between the content of the service provided by SAVIX srl and advertising and/or promotional communications. This type of cookies can be used to store the content visited on the website, or to share information with other subjects, and is activated to collect information about the User’s movements on the Internet. In this case, the third party, the actual owner and manager of such cookies, is solely responsible for processing the personal data collected by using them.
Profiling cookies for commercial purposes: These allow you to see whether the User who accesses the page has already accessed the website: www.eeclip.com and is therefore a client of SAVIX srl, these also allow SAVIX srl to adapt the promotional content of the page.
- By way of example only and non-exhaustively, we should explain that depending on the function and type to which they belong, cookies have a different duration. These are:
Persistent cookies: These are permanently stored on the user’s device or in all cases, until they are specifically removed;
Session cookies: These have a limited lifespan and are automatically removed when the browser is closed.
- If the User wants to disable the cookies on their device, they can do so by simply selecting the settings that allow them to be rejected in their own browser. Every browser has specific configuration instructions. More information about the procedures for disabling cookies can be found on the website of the browser vendors. The following are the most commonly used browser links:
> Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
> Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
> Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
> Apple Safari: support.apple.com/kb/PH5049
- Any User who would like to learn more about cookies and manage their preferences for third-party cookies is welcome to visit the website: www.youronlinechoices.com.
- The Owner of the data processing is SAVIX srl in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with its legal headquarters in Alberobello (BA)- Postal Code 70011- at Contrada Popoleto n. 14/B, VAT no IT05948750723.
- If you have questions about using cookies or other technologies, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vers. 1.1 del 12-04-2018
Recommended hex editor
- New EECLIP manual to download or read online
EEClip software updated to version 1.6.
Several bugfixes and new supported devices.